    If so, does anyone have a suggestion/proven alternative??
    Thanks in advance,
    dan

    dan, Dec 13, 2004

  2. dan

    bruce barker Guest

    the browser only supports one image per request. also a request can return
    either html or an image, but not both (actually html 4.0 complient browser
    like firefox support inline images, but IE doesn't).

    you could but all your tumbnails into one image, and use an imagemap for the
    links.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker, Dec 13, 2004