Outputting "<?" with XSLT

S??rgio Nunes

Hi,

I'm applying a XSL transformation to a XML document. I would like to
know if it's possible to include <?..?> in the output header.

Example:

=====
a.xml:
=====

<root>
<elem1/>
</root>

======
a.xslt:
======

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"

<xsl:eek:utput method="xml" media-type="application/xml"/>

<xsl:template match="/">
<TEST>
</xsl:template>
</xsl:stylesheet>

======
Result:
======

<?xml version = '1.0'?>
<TEST>

====================
I would like to have:
====================

<?xml version = '1.0'?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="......"?>
<TEST>

How can I manage this?
Hope I made myself clear enough.

Thanks in advance,
Sérgio Nunes

Johannes Koch

S??rgio Nunes said:
Hi,

I'm applying a XSL transformation to a XML document. I would like to
know if it's possible to include <?..?> in the output header.

The element is xsl:processing-instruction.