Outsmarting DOS C compiler to print to USB printer -- use DOS interrupt?

Mark McIntyre

Sorry, but when I see three balls, I must juggle them. When I see
two towers, I must walk between them.

And presumably when you see two sharks you must swim to them, or three
landmines, you must hop on them. Are you really so stupid?
No one is criticising you for not knowing the answer.

But we /are/ criticising you for posting an unverifiable answer in the
wrong group.

And by the way, your assumption that Keith doesn't know the answer is
egregious.
And if I know the answer, I'm going to reply, damn the rules.

So you consider yourself "above the law" and "better" than the rest of
us. What a prick you are.

Seriously, please go and read the back history of why we discourage
offtopic posting. If you still consider yours
Mark McIntyre

Mark McIntyre

May you never
wind up in an emergency room without your insurance card.

Its a sad reflection on a society, the idea that you can end up in an
ER and not get treated if you don't have your papers on you.
Mark McIntyre

mensanator

Mark said:
It spellchecks just fine, I don't use such a stupid facility for
trivia like emails and usenet.

And as a consequence, your usenet posts contain stupid typos.

And I don't bother to manually snip sigs, since they are included
in the quoting.

Let me guess, you were so diasappointed that my Google post
had quoted context that you had to grasp at the un-snipped sig
straw.

Was I close?

Mike Wahler

And the person to scold is the OP. What kind of spiteful person
withholds an answer from some poor slob simply because his
post was off-topic? Would you ask a drowning person to fill out
a form before throwing him a life preserver?

I'm bleeding profusely. Whom should I call? The blood bank,
or a paramedic? Both handle blood. Which can save me?
Were I to call the blood bank, would it be rude for them to
tell me they can't help me and tell me to call a paramedic?

-Mike

Chuck F.

And as a consequence, your usenet posts contain stupid typos.

And I don't bother to manually snip sigs, since they are
included in the quoting.

Let me guess, you were so diasappointed that my Google post had
quoted context that you had to grasp at the un-snipped sig
straw.

Was I close?

PLONK, for useless idiocy.

mensanator

Mike said:
I'm bleeding profusely. Whom should I call? The blood bank,
or a paramedic? Both handle blood. Which can save me?
Were I to call the blood bank, would it be rude for them to
tell me they can't help me and tell me to call a paramedic?

Would it be rude of them to tell you how to apply a tourniquet
while waiting for the paramedics to arrive?

Sure, they don't have to help and no one would fault them
for not having tourniquet advice.

What I fail to understand is why you would yell at them
for trying to help.

Mike Wahler

Richard Heathfield said:
Mike Wahler said:

Call bind(). For further assistance, please ask in comp.unix.programmer.

Richard, I can always count on you to make me smile. :)

-Mike