Overlapping controls, i have a part but not complete (select problem)

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Edwin Knoppert, Jan 24, 2006.

  1. I'm busy with overlapping controls, like the ASP net menu shown underneat
    the listbox control etc..
    Absolute position is what i use in this case, no issue to me now.

    I found a menu on the following website:

    http://mguessan.free.fr/html/menu.html

    The items are being shown OVER a select control (MSIE problem)

    I need a simple rewrite i can overlap *any* control with ordinary (jscript?)
    code.
    So i want to get rid of the CSS and have me the least code possible to have
    overlapped controls.

    Here is the menu:
    http://mguessan.free.fr/html/menu.zip

    Note that MSIE can block the code due settings, the menu does work however..

    At some point i want to rewrite this to fully working floating html window
    but that's for later.

    Edwin Knoppert, Jan 24, 2006