    In the past, the images would locate themselves as defined by where
    they would be placed normally, then moved according to the
    refinements. which is exactly what I did not want.

    richard, Aug 8, 2009

  2. On Aug 8, 6:52 pm, richard <> wrote:
    > The trick to this is...

    Of course, if you had just used flash from the start, you would have
    found the solution weeks ago and it would be more widely excepted than
    your JavaScript solution...

    I'm just saying...

    Travis Newbury, Aug 9, 2009

  3. richard

    richard Guest

    On Sun, 9 Aug 2009 14:43:17 -0700 (PDT), Travis Newbury
    <> wrote:

    >On Aug 8, 6:52 pm, richard <> wrote:
    >> The trick to this is...

    >Of course, if you had just used flash from the start, you would have
    >found the solution weeks ago and it would be more widely excepted than
    >your JavaScript solution...
    >
    >I'm just saying...

    There is no script of any flavor. Pure css.

    richard, Aug 10, 2009
  4. richard

    Neredbojias Guest

    On 09 Aug 2009, Travis Newbury <> wrote:

    > On Aug 8, 6:52 pm, richard <> wrote:
    >> The trick to this is...

    > Of course, if you had just used flash from the start, you would have
    > found the solution weeks ago and it would be more widely excepted
    > than your JavaScript solution...

    Acception noted...

    --
    Neredbojias