Overlays, Borders and Flash

matth

I'm working on an extension at the moment that requires flash objects/
embed/etc to have a border - and do this I'm styling a div and using
insertBefore.

Right now, it's working with <embed>. However, in cases were <embed>
is wrapped by <object>, my newly inserted div appears behind the
<object>/<embed> (I'm not sure which one).

Here's what I'm working with, I can post more if necessary.

for (var i = 0; i < vids.length; i++) {
var vid = vids;
var object_width = vid.getAttribute('width') - 10 + 'px';
var object_height = vid.getAttribute('height') - 10 + 'px';
hlContainer.style.width = object_width;
hlContainer.style.height = object_height;
hlContainer.appendChild(addButton); //A simple div that floats to
the top right
vid.parentNode.insertBefore(hlContainer, vid);