overloading MAC (Safari) <-> Windows (IE 6.0)

Stijn Goris

hi all,

My site at http://28edegem.be/takken.php?tak=9 shows some pictures of
people. These peactures are conained within a layer. The layer:
div.leiding {
text-align: left;
vertical-align: top;
overflow-x:auto;
overflow-y:hidden;
width: 435px;
overflow: scroll;
}

The layer can not be bigger then 435 px. When the content size is bigger a
scrollbar should appear. On IE the scrollbar appears nut on Safari the layer
is streched. Someone knows what I m doing wrong. I did the test with
http://www.danvine.com/icapture/

kind regards
Stijn

Kris

Stijn Goris said:
My site at http://28edegem.be/takken.php?tak=9 shows some pictures of
people. These peactures are conained within a layer. The layer:
div.leiding {
text-align: left;
vertical-align: top;
overflow-x:auto;
overflow-y:hidden;
width: 435px;
overflow: scroll;
}

The layer can not be bigger then 435 px. When the content size is bigger a
scrollbar should appear. On IE the scrollbar appears nut on Safari the layer
is streched. Someone knows what I m doing wrong. I did the test with
http://www.danvine.com/icapture/

No problems here. Safari 1.0 / Mac OS 10.2.8

Jim Royal

Stijn Goris said:
My site at http://28edegem.be/takken.php?tak=9 shows some pictures of
people. These peactures are conained within a layer. The layer:
div.leiding {
text-align: left;
vertical-align: top;
overflow-x:auto;
overflow-y:hidden;
width: 435px;
overflow: scroll;
}

The layer can not be bigger then 435 px. When the content size is bigger a
scrollbar should appear. On IE the scrollbar appears nut on Safari the layer
is streched. Someone knows what I m doing wrong. I did the test with
http://www.danvine.com/icapture/

No problems here. Safari 1.2, Mac OS X 10.3.