    Thanks in advance.
    Gob00st
    , Feb 20, 2009

    On Feb 20, 4:11 pm, Victor Bazarov <> wrote:
    > wrote:
    > > Can anyone give me a example of how to overload those two operators
    > > and basic usage please ?
    > > And the what is the difference between operator->*() , operator->()
    > > and operator.() , operator.*() (those two can't be overloaded).

    > Why are you posting twice in two minutes?  An urgent issue?

    The first only came with a title. And when I clicked it, it said the
    content is a empty message because it probably has expired.
    Then I thought I failed to submit my first post, so I try to posted it
    again.
    But both appeared right after the second has been posted.
    , Feb 20, 2009

  3. ZikO Guest

    wrote:
    > On Feb 20, 4:11 pm, Victor Bazarov <> wrote:
    >> wrote:
    >>> Can anyone give me a example of how to overload those two operators
    >>> and basic usage please ?
    >>> And the what is the difference between operator->*() , operator->()
    >>> and operator.() , operator.*() (those two can't be overloaded).

    >> Why are you posting twice in two minutes? An urgent issue?

    > The first only came with a title. And when I clicked it, it said the
    > content is a empty message because it probably has expired.
    > Then I thought I failed to submit my first post, so I try to posted it
    > again.
    > But both appeared right after the second has been posted.

    If it happens again, try to cancel your extra post.
    ZikO, Feb 21, 2009