Overloading Operators

KL

Rolf said:
I was hoping that you find that one yourself. It makes the learning
experience stronger. ;-)

Yes it does! And I constantly do that. I think taking Calculus while
learning something like C++ with == in it is just wrong! LOL
No, it's not something like a 3rd state you need to return. Of
course, you stick with bool, which only has two possible values, true
and false.
But if your strings are equal, the first is not less than the second
one. So your operator should definitely return false. What does it do
instead?

Yeah, I figured this out. Was lost, but now I am found!
Actually, it was fun giving you hints, but still letting you work it
out yourself. :)

Well, I am sure I will be back when we get our next project. My mind is
numb at this point!