Overloads modifier

Fabio Negri Cicotti [MCP]

Hi all.

How could I convert the VB.NET "Overloads" modifier to C#?

Public Overloads Property DataSource() As Object

End Property

Grateful.

John Saunders

Fabio Negri Cicotti said:
Hi all.

How could I convert the VB.NET "Overloads" modifier to C#?

Public Overloads Property DataSource() As Object

End Property

You don't need "Overloads" in C#. It's assumed.

John Saunders

William F. Robertson, Jr.

public override object DataSource
{
}

Now you do know that is C# there are overloaded methods right?

public static Employee GetEmployee( string name );
public static Employee GetEmployee( int id );

bill

William F. Robertson, Jr.

Disregard my previous dumb answer.

You can't overload properties except for the indexor of a class.

public string this[int index];
public string this[string name];

bill