Overpower.ImageLib Fonts Problem

StaZ

Hello

I have a ASP script that generates a jpg/gif image using the
Overpower.ImageLib component.

I do all my tests on my own intranet server before uploading it to the
webhost

Actually i try to use the font "CasacedScript" to generates page
titles.

On my Intranet it works perfectly... but when uploading it, it doesn't
work anymore... it shows the font Times instead.

I send the font installation package to my host to have them install
them on their server and they did it... now actually it doesn't work
with the ImageLib component.

But we tried something, we wrote a HTML page with that :

when called by IExplorer directly on the server, this work... the good
Font is showed... but when i try using my component to get this
font... it doesn't seem to work.

Since the HTML page can display it, it must be installed on the
server... so why does my component don't display the good font?

here's my code for generating images :

<%@ Language=VBScript %>
<% option explicit %>
<%
dim ILIB
dim vStr, vCol, vW
vStr = Request.QueryString("s")
if vStr <> "" then
vCol = Request.QueryString("c")
if vCol = "" then
'couleur bleue par défaut
vCol = "012147"
end if

vW = Request.QueryString("w")

' Création de l'objet OverPower
set ILIB = server.createobject("Overpower.ImageLib")
' Paramètrage du compteur
ILIB.FontColor = "#" & vCol
ILIB.PenColor = "#" & vCol
ILIB.BrushColor = "#FFFFFF"
ILIB.FontFace = ""
ILIB.FontSize = 14
ILIB.FontBold = false
ILIB.FontItalic = false
ILIB.FontAntialiasing = true
if vW = "" then
ILIB.width = ILIB.GetTextwidth(vStr)+4
else
ILIB.width = vW
end if
ILIB.height = ILIB.GetTextHeight(vStr)+4 + 3
ILIB.fBox 1,1,ILIB.WIDTH,ILIB.HEIGHT
ILIB.Textout vStr,1,1
ILIB.Line 1, ILIB.HEIGHT - 4, ILIB.WIDTH - 1, ILIB.HEIGHT - 4
ILIB.PictureBinaryWrite 3, 100, ""
end if
%>

So if anybody could have any simple idea of what the problem could
be... please help me!

thank you very much in advance
StaZ