Override Render Methode - include in the control tag

Guest

Hi,

we have some customized EditorParts, which inherits from a DefaultEditor.
This DefaultEditorPart inherits from the standard EditorPart-Class. In this
DefaultEditorPart we override the CreateChildControls methode to set some
attributes to the div-Tag which enclose each ChildControl.

Up to now we override in every customized EditorPart the
CreateChildControls, but now we have to override the Render methode in one
EditorPart to Render a lot of spezial tags.

Our problem is that the closing div-tag of the EditorPart base class is
before all tags which are rendered in the render method.

Thanks for help
milmus