Overriding forms authentication in child folders...

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Stu, Jul 30, 2005.

  1. Stu

    Stu Guest

    Hi,

    I have an app which uses form authentication to controll access to all
    files.

    How do I allow anonymous access to a specific folder?

    I have a web.config file in the root of the child folder with this in it -
    but it still asks for a login...

    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
    <configuration>
    <system.web>
    <authorization>
    <allow users="?" />
    </authorization>
    </system.web>
    </configuration>

    Thanks in advance,

    Stuart
    Stu, Jul 30, 2005

  2. Try this,

    --
    HTH

    Thanks,
    Yunus Emre ALPÖZEN
    BSc, MCSD.NET

    Yunus Emre ALPÖZEN [MCSD.NET], Jul 30, 2005

  3. Stu

    Stu Guest

    That worked great - Thanks.

    Stu, Jul 30, 2005