    What i have override to change default text in CommandField: Edit,
    Delete,Update... ?

    thanx
    a, Feb 8, 2007

  2. when using localization with resources all you need is to set the variable
    title to that string
    like
    Text="<%$ Resources:Resource, EditBtnText %>"

    where Resource is the file Name and EditBtnText the String inside that
    Resource file

    if you are using

    AutoGenerateEditButton="True"

    you need to delete this and creat an Button
    like
    <asp:ButtonField ButtonType="Link" Text="<%$ Resources:Resource, EditBtnText
    %>" CommandName="Edit" />

    to know further about Localization, please take a look at this Video:
    http://www.asp.net/learn/videos/view.aspx?tabid=63&id=40

    --

    Bruno Alexandre
    Strøby, Danmark

    "a Portuguese in Denmark"

    Bruno Alexandre, Feb 8, 2007

  3. a

    a Guest

    thanx,
    but i want to made custom Gridview and drag&drop it to web page with another
    CommandField default text. This feature save a lot of my time

    "Bruno Alexandre" <> parase naujienu
    pranesime:...

    a, Feb 8, 2007