Overriding SoapHttpClientProtocol.GetWebResponse

Soheil

Hi,

I'm trying to use http compression for my web service.
I've enabled it on the server and I've overridden
SoapHttpClientProtocol.GetWebResponse to add the
proper http header to the outgoing request.

Now I have to override SoapHttpClientProtocol.GetWebResponse
so that I can decompress the data on the response stream. Since
this method returns a HttpWebResponse, I need to derive
my decompressor class from this class. But HttpWebResponse
offers no default constructor (only one public constructor for
deserialization), so there's no way to instantiate it.

And there'are no chances either if I use base.GetWebResponse,
because HttpWebResponse.GetResponseStream returns a
read-only stream.

What can I do now?

Thanks in advance,
Soheil