    * Database connectors to
    MySQL, PostgreSQL, Sybase, MSSQL and ODBC

    Thanks, Thorsten

    Thorsten Kampe, Sep 16, 2004

  2. Thorsten Kampe wrote:

    > Something like "there's the standard cvs module and the one from
    > pycvs.sourceforge.net but most people use cvs (or pycvs) because it's
    > <whatever>".

    How would anybody that?

    For database modules look at:

    http://www.python.org/topics/database/modules.html

    Istvan.

    Istvan Albert, Sep 16, 2004

  3. Thorsten Kampe

    Dan Sommers Guest

    On Thu, 16 Sep 2004 10:10:18 +0200,
    Thorsten Kampe <> wrote:

    > Has anyone ever compiled an overview of competing Python modules?
    > Something like "there's the standard cvs module and the one from
    > pycvs.sourceforge.net but most people use cvs (or pycvs) because it's
    > <whatever>".

    Try the Python wiki: <http://www.python.org/moin/FrontPage>

    Also, I've had fairly good results from typing the general topic and a
    couple of competitors into a single google web or usenet search, e.g.

    postgresql python psycopg pypgsql

    HTH,
    Dan

    --