OWA change password option truncates

pearl

We have a primary OWA (5.5) server and a secondary OWA
server. The primary OWA server's change password option
truncates first letter of the username when prompted. The
secondary OWA server does not even display the username in
the field upon password changing. I have found some
documentation pointing to the aexp2b.htr file however
nothing is available to fix this problem. Can anyone help?

Bob Barrows

We have a primary OWA (5.5) server and a secondary OWA
server. The primary OWA server's change password option
truncates first letter of the username when prompted. The
secondary OWA server does not even display the username in
the field upon password changing. I have found some
documentation pointing to the aexp2b.htr file however
nothing is available to fix this problem. Can anyone help?

Have you posted this anywhere else? This does not seem to be an asp issue.
You should probably try on an Exchange newsgroup. Here's the results of a
quick Google search that seem to contain some posts relating to your
question:
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=OWA+password+&btnG=Google+Search

HTH,
Bob Barrows

Guest

Thanks for the info...will check it out. Laurie

--
Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET

.