    documentation pointing to the aexp2b.htr file however
    nothing is available to fix this problem. Can anyone help?
    , Dec 11, 2003

  2. Bob Barrows Guest

    wrote:
    > We have a primary OWA (5.5) server and a secondary OWA
    > server. The primary OWA server's change password option
    > truncates first letter of the username when prompted. The
    > secondary OWA server does not even display the username in
    > the field upon password changing. I have found some
    > documentation pointing to the aexp2b.htr file however
    > nothing is available to fix this problem. Can anyone help?

    Have you posted this anywhere else? This does not seem to be an asp issue.
    You should probably try on an Exchange newsgroup. Here's the results of a
    quick Google search that seem to contain some posts relating to your
    question:
    http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=OWA password &btnG=Google Search

    HTH,
    Bob Barrows
    --
    Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET
    Bob Barrows, Dec 11, 2003

  3. Guest Guest

    Thanks for the info...will check it out. Laurie

    in my From
    >header is my spam trap, so I don't check it very often.

    You will get a

    Guest, Dec 11, 2003