OWASP Mumbai Meet : 6th September 2007

Discussion in 'Java' started by Dharmesh, Aug 9, 2007.

  1. Dharmesh

    Dharmesh Guest

    Dear All,
    OWASP Mumbai joins in celebrating OWASP Live 0.

    OWASP Live 0 is Day of Worldwide OWASP One Day Conferences.
    Block your calendar on 6th September 2007 to join us on the event.
    Registrations for the event are FREE !!

    Interested in Speaking / Sharing your thoughts??

    The topic of the event will be on "Privacy in the 21st Century", so
    all talks should be related to it (we should be addressing the Web
    Application side of Privacy (for example what happens to Privacy with
    SQL Injection, XSS and issues like pdp's Snoop)

    Send a mail to dharmeshmm at mastek dot com to confirm your
    presentation for the event.

    Interested in Sponsoring??

    Send a mail to dharmeshmm at mastek dot com or call at +91 98670 75327
    to understand the sponsorship details.

    Got MORE !! Ideas for the Event ??
    Quickly write back to dharmeshmm at mastek dot com or call at +91
    98670 75327 to share and make this a successful meet !!

    Details at: http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Mumbai#Theme_:_Privacy_in_21st_Century

    Please feel free to share this information to your colleagues to share
    and gain maximum information.

    Thanks & Regards,
    Dharmesh M Mehta | Technology Cell | Unit 183, SDF-6 SEEPZ, Mumbai,
    India |
    (O) +91-22-6695 2222 Ext: 1005 | (M) +91 98670 75327 | www.mastek.com
    http://smartsecurity.blogspot.com

    Dharmesh, Aug 9, 2007

  2. Dharmesh

    Lew Guest

    Dharmesh wrote:
    > Dear All,
    > OWASP Mumbai joins in celebrating OWASP Live 0.

    and spamming irrelevant newsgroups.

    > Send a mail to dharmeshmm at mastek dot com to confirm your
    > presentation for the event.

    For heaven's sake, don't swamp Dharmesh's inbox with complaints about their
    unprofessional spammish behavior.

    > Interested in Sponsoring??

    How many question marks does it take to indicate a question?

    > Send a mail to dharmeshmm at mastek dot com or call at +91 98670 75327
    > to understand the sponsorship details.

    For heaven's sake, don't swamp Dharmesh's phone line with complaints about
    their unprofessional spammish behavior.

    > Got MORE !! Ideas for the Event ??
    > Quickly write back to dharmeshmm at mastek dot com or call at +91
    > 98670 75327 to share and make this a successful meet !!

    For heaven's sake, don't swamp Dharmesh's inbox with complaints about their
    unprofessional spammish behavior.

    For heaven's sake, don't swamp Dharmesh's phone line with complaints about
    their unprofessional spammish behavior.

    > Details at: http://www.owasp.spam/index.php/Mumbai#Theme_:_Unprofessionalism_in_21st_Century

    > (O) +91-22-6695 2222 Ext: 1005 | (M) +91 98670 75327 | www.maspamk.spam

    For heaven's sake, don't swamp Dharmesh's phone lines with complaints about

    --
    Lew

    Lew, Aug 9, 2007