    Ideally I would like the example to be in C#, but obviously that is less
    important than getting the example!

    Thanks
    Jason Madison, Mar 17, 2005

  2. Well I ordered your book a few days ago, so I think I will have to wait for
    it to arrive. I'm not really clear what you have said below so it isn't
    enough to get me started. Are you saying just add in the object reference?

    <OBJECT style="Z-INDEX: 101; LEFT: 112px; WIDTH: 552px; POSITION:
    absolute; TOP: 144px; HEIGHT: 328px"
    classid="clsid:0002E559-0000-0000-C000-000000000046" VIEWASTEXT>
    <PARAM NAME="DataType" VALUE="XMLDATA">
    etc etc

    Whenever I do this I get a huge page full of xml data being assigned to the

    <PARAM NAME="XMLData" VALUE=

    parameter which I don't understand and would hate to have to generate from
    some external data.

    Also this is exactly the data that displays at design time and not at run
    time.

    Thanks

    Jason Madison, Mar 18, 2005