OWC Pivot Table export to excel problem

Guest

Hello

I have a funny one that I'm hoping somebody can help me out with.

I have populated my OWC 11 Pivot Table hosted in a browser with XML data and
set up the pivot table to disable details and expanders. The user is allowed
to filter the data in the normal way but when they export to excel they get
the filtered data they wanted but other data as well.

How do I get the export to show only the details that the user wants i.e.
exactly whats in the pivot table in IE.

As always any help would be very much appreciated. Hope you have come
accross this one before Alvin!

Thanks

Rich