Owl Ontology File Saving problems

Discussion in 'XML' started by Suzie, Feb 24, 2005.

  1. Suzie

    Suzie Guest

    Hello,

    I'm only new at this so please bear with me! I am creating an ontology
    for a color game and i am using the pizza tutorial as a basis for it.
    I did everything and when I went to save the file I get a message saying
    save project errors with these error messages:

    java.lang.RuntimeException: horrible http://www.owl-ontologies.com/unnamed.owl#0000
    at
    com.hp.hpl.jena.shared.impl.PrefixMappingImpl.checkProper
    (PrefixMappingImpl.java:60)
    com.hp.hpl.jena.shared.impl.PrefixMappingImpl.setNsPrefix
    (PrefixMappingImpl.java:43)
    com.hp.hpl.jena.graph.compose.PolyadicPrefixMappingImpl.setNsPrefix
    (PolyadicPrefixMappingImpl.java:35)
    com.hp.hpl.jena.rdf.model.impl.ModelCom.setNsPrefix(ModelCom.java:856)
    edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.jena.creator.JenaCreator.createPrefixes
    (JenaCreator.java:565)
    edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.jena.creator.JenaCreator.run
    JenaCreator.java:761)
    edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.jena.creator.JenaCreator.createOntModel
    (JenaCreator.java:456)
    atedu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.jena.JenaOWLKnowledgeBase.getOntModel
    (JenaOWLKnowledgeBase.java:449)
    edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.jena.JenaOWLKnowledgeBase.save
    (JenaOWLKnowledgeBase.java:1026)
    atedu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.jena.JenaKnowledgeBaseFactory.
    saveKnowledgeBase(JenaKnowledgeBaseFactory.java:152)
    edu.stanford.smi.protege.model.Project.saveDomainKB(Unknown Source)
    edu.stanford.smi.protege.model.Project.save(Unknown Source)
    edu.stanford.smi.protege.ui.ProjectManager.save(Unknown Source)
    edu.stanford.smi.protege.ui.ProjectManager.saveProjectRequest
    (Unknown Source)
    edu.stanford.smi.protege.action.SaveProject.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
    javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
    javax.swing.AbstractButton$ForwardActionEvents.actionPerformed
    (Unknown Source)
    javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
    javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(Unknown Source)
    javax.swing.AbstractButton.doClick(Unknown Source)
    javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicMenuItemUI.doClick(Unknown Source)
    javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicMenuItemUI$MouseInputHandler.mouseReleased
    (Unknown
    Source)
    java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
    java.awt.Component.processEvent(Unknown Source)
    java.awt.Container.processEvent(Unknown Source)
    java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
    java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
    java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
    java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
    java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
    java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
    java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
    java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
    java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
    java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
    java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
    java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
    java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
    java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
    java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)

    I have no idea what could be wrong?? I have a class called html code and i have
    sublasses that have actual html codes-would it be anything to do with the fact
    that I have numbers as names for the classes? This is for a final year project
    and it won't let me save my work so i've had to re-do it five times already!!
    Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    Suzie, Feb 24, 2005