    Matt Stanley Guest

    My email address was misspelled in the previous post, by accident.

    The correct address is:

    Matt Stanley, Aug 26, 2004

  2. Matt Stanley

    Dave Patton Guest

    "Matt Stanley" <> wrote in
    news:eek:o9Xc.27$:

    > My email address was misspelled in the previous post, by accident.

    Then you should have replied to your own posting,
    not started a new thread.
    In any case, it doesn't matter, because you shouldn't
    expect anyone to email you anyway - post on Usenet
    means reading replies on Usenet.

    --
    Dave Patton
    http://www.confluence.org/

    Dave Patton, Aug 26, 2004

  3. Quoth the raven Matt Stanley:

    > My email address was misspelled in the previous post, by accident.
    >
    > The correct address is:
    > gr8stanman AT msn.com

    Maybe it was a good idea it was misspelled. You wouldn't be getting
    any new spam tomorrow.

    -bts
    -This space intentionally left blank.

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Aug 26, 2004
  4. Matt Stanley

    Neal Guest

    On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 00:01:10 GMT, Dave Patton <> wrote:

    > "Matt Stanley" <> wrote in
    >
    >> My email address was misspelled in the previous post, by accident.

    > Then you should have replied to your own posting,
    > not started a new thread.
    > In any case, it doesn't matter, because you shouldn't
    > expect anyone to email you anyway - post on Usenet
    > means reading replies on Usenet.

    I have maybe 3 or 4 times gotten email replies in the (how many?) years
    I've been on Usenet. Rare as hen's teeth, I dare say.

    Neal, Aug 26, 2004