PAAppViewer3 (AppViewer3)?

Discussion in 'C++' started by zencaroline, Apr 8, 2007.

  1. zencaroline

    zencaroline Guest

    Hello,

    Might anyone please kindly answer my question? Thank you very
    much.

    I can't read the result of performing bootstrapping in Amos 6.0.
    In the Amos text output, on the left hand side, there are two
    sections. The lower section is the result of performing bootstrap,
    including estimates/bootstrap, estimates of bootstrap standard error,
    estimates of bias-corrected percentile method.

    However, I can't read any of them. Nothing shows up.
    Also, I find this message,
    Error number: 70
    Source: PAAppViewer3 (AppViewer3)
    Call stack: frmMain hdoc_ onmouseover

    How can I be able to read the result of performing bootstrapping in
    Amos 6.0.?

    Thank you very much and look forward to your kind reply.

    Please take care

    Best wishes to your life

    Caroline
    zencaroline, Apr 8, 2007

  2. zencaroline

    red floyd Guest

    zencaroline wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > Might anyone please kindly answer my question?

    Not in comp.lang.c++. What made you think it was topical there?
    red floyd, Apr 9, 2007