Paasing file name from Python to Fortran DLL

Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hello;

I am using ctypes module in Python to access functions defined in one Fortran DLL file.The functions inside DLL take file names as parameters. Since in Fortran we assign files with unit numbers and that is being passed. In python there is no unit number but the file name. So when the function is being called from Python how the file has to be passed as parameter.