    modules it uses in a single perl script...I wonder how perl2exe
    accomplishes that!!!

    thanks

    Larry, Dec 24, 2007

  2. Larry

    John Bokma Guest

    Larry <> wrote:

    > Hi peeps,
    >
    > I was wondering is there were any way to pack a script and the
    > modules it uses in a single perl script...I wonder how perl2exe
    > accomplishes that!!!

    Check out PAR (it almost feels like a FAQ)

    --
    John

    Arachnids near Coyolillo - part 1
    http://johnbokma.com/mexit/2006/05/04/arachnids-coyolillo-1.html

    John Bokma, Dec 24, 2007

  3. Larry

    Larry Guest

    In article <Xns9A0FEBE326BE9castleamber@130.133.1.4>,
    John Bokma <> wrote:

    > Check out PAR (it almost feels like a FAQ)

    that might be what I've been looking for...yet I am in needing of make
    packed file that be able to work on mac os x's unix (darwin)

    Larry, Dec 24, 2007