    DAHMEN MANUEL
    http://darkfortress.codeplex.com
    , Feb 4, 2013

  2. markspace Guest

    On 2/4/2013 2:33 AM, wrote:

    > I'd like to pack these jars into ONE runnable jar.
    >
    > The problem is the native libraries, I can't launch from within the
    > archive.

    JNLP and Java Web Start with the newer JNLP syntax can launch native
    libraries, I believe. I haven't tried it with JOGL specifically, however.

    But these don't pack the Jar file so much as just manage it for you. So
    I'm not sure how applicable it will be.
    markspace, Feb 4, 2013

  3. Roedy Green Guest

    On Mon, 4 Feb 2013 02:33:55 -0800 (PST),

    >Is there other solution? An installer? If yes, which should I use?

    Java Webstart gives you quite a bit of flexibility packaging native
    jars.

    see http://mindprod.com/jgloss/javawebstart.html
    time.
    ~ Tom Cargill Ninety-ninety Law