    So I made a package.html in each package, but the warnings stays. How
    do you have to documentate a package?
    , Aug 23, 2006

  2. drobert_bfm

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Solution

    If you're using Java5 +, you'll have to create a package-info.java file in the package, rather than a package.html one, for Checkstyle to do its job. The problem is with the text of the warning, not with the warning itself, though. The package-info.java file should contain nothing but the package declaration, properly javadoc-commented:

    e.g.: /src/main/java/info/dummy/mypackage/package-info.java:

    /**
    * This is the core package for the application
    * @since 1.0
    */
    package info.dummy.mypackage;
    drobert_bfm, Nov 27, 2007