Package jar files inside EJB jar file?

harry

I have a enterprise app constisting of 6 EJB's & 1 web component.

I want one of the ejb's to control database persistance using the iBatis
framework.

Where do I put the jar files that make up ibatis in this EJB jar file? - no
WEB-INF\lib dir like with web components & trying adding one but seems to
ignore it!

thanks

harry

Sudsy

harry said:
I have a enterprise app constisting of 6 EJB's & 1 web component.

I want one of the ejb's to control database persistance using the iBatis
framework.

Where do I put the jar files that make up ibatis in this EJB jar file? - no
WEB-INF\lib dir like with web components & trying adding one but seems to
ignore it!

You need to investigate the format of an ear. Start here:
<http://java.sun.com/j2ee/sdk_1.2.1/techdocs/guides/ejb/html/Overview5.html>