    javadoc comments relative to a package? (I'm under Eclipse).

    Thanks.

    -o--

    oziris, Sep 29, 2005

  2. oziris

    Roedy Green Guest

    On 29 Sep 2005 01:21:02 -0700, "oziris" <>
    wrote or quoted :

    >That's certainly a very basic question but I don't know how to add
    >javadoc comments relative to a package? (I'm under Eclipse).

    What I do is create a dummy class called Overview.

    It lists all the classes in the package and what they do and contains
    the package docs.
    --
    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.

    Roedy Green, Sep 29, 2005

    <http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/tooldocs/windows/javadoc.html#packagecomment>

    >..(I'm under Eclipse).

    That must be a considerable weight to bear. ;-)

    Andrew Thompson, Sep 29, 2005