    happen. Any ideas?

    Thanks,
    Ben

    Becker, Jun 24, 2004

  2. Becker

    avnrao Guest

    put them in HTML table.

    Av.

    avnrao, Jun 24, 2004

  3. Becker

    Becker Guest

    Thanks, that worked. I also noticed that if I want my page to be static even
    with respect to placement of items in table, I had to put a table width,
    otherwise it appears to default table to page size!

    Thanks,
    Ben

    "Eliyahu Goldin" <> wrote in message
    > Ben,
    >
    > Make an html table and put the textboxes into adjacent cells. Align the

    left

    Becker, Jun 24, 2004
  4. Ben,

    Eliyahu Goldin, Jun 24, 2004
  5. Ben,

    You can fix the table width if it is what you want. I personally prefer
    resizable elements. I think it's a good style to resize textboxes when the
    page resizes, users often resize pages just to see more text in the textbox.
    You can achieve nice textbox resizing by setting textbox width to percentage
    of the cell width.

    Eliyahu

    Eliyahu Goldin, Jun 24, 2004