Padding between textboxes

Becker

I want two asp:texbox controls to be exactly right beside one another with
no padding or spacing between them. I am really struggling how to make this
happen. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Ben

Becker

Thanks, that worked. I also noticed that if I want my page to be static even
with respect to placement of items in table, I had to put a table width,
otherwise it appears to default table to page size!

Thanks,
Ben

Eliyahu Goldin

Ben,

Make an html table and put the textboxes into adjacent cells. Align the left
one to right and the right one to left. Set padding to 0.

Eliyahu

Eliyahu Goldin

Ben,

You can fix the table width if it is what you want. I personally prefer
resizable elements. I think it's a good style to resize textboxes when the
page resizes, users often resize pages just to see more text in the textbox.
You can achieve nice textbox resizing by setting textbox width to percentage
of the cell width.

Eliyahu