Page break for printing

moondaddy

I have a page that I'm making for the sole purpose of printing and this page
makes 1.5 printed pages. Is there a way to force a print page break at a
specific place so when the user prints the page, it wont arbitrarily break
in the middle of a table or line of text?

Thanks.

Steven Cheng[MSFT]

Hi Moondaddy,

As for the adding a page break in a web page you mentioned, I've done some
research and find that there is a
" page-break-after" css property that we can use in web page. This property
can be used in html element and force the page to break when it is printed
out. For example:

This is the text for page #1.

Page #2...

Page #3...

For detailed description, you can view the following reference:

#The page-break-after property
http://www.w3schools.com/css/pr_print_pageba.asp

#How do I put page breaks in a web page
http://www.chami.com/tips/internet/052898I.html

#Notice that this css propety is not supported by all the browsers and it
recommended to be used as less as possible.
Thanks.

Regards,

Steven Cheng
Microsoft Online Support