page break priority

Vladimir

Hi!!!
I'm new to XSL, XSL-FO. I'm having xml file as an input and have to
generate pdf using FOP. I'm interested if there's some way to do
page-breaking based on certain rules in XSL. My XML is something like
<product>
<category>
<article>
</article>
</separator>
</category>

<category>
</separator>
</category>
</product>
(btw, I put this part of XML into <fo:table>)
Can I put this rule in XSL: if the table is too large for one page, I
should do the page breaking at the last category (the one that doesn't
fit in the page), if it's too large for next page, I should do the
page breaking at the last separator...
Any kind of help will be very appreciated.

Patrick TJ McPhee

% Can I put this rule in XSL: if the table is too large for one page, I
% should do the page breaking at the last category (the one that doesn't
% fit in the page), if it's too large for next page, I should do the
% page breaking at the last separator...

Set the keep-together and keep-with-previous properties for each
affected table row (i.e., set keep-together for every row and
keep-with-previous for each row excep the category one).