    web page. I've tried putting in some text that just
    contains chr(13) chr(10), but doesn't work. any
    suggestions on how to do this?

    bob, Oct 30, 2003

  2. bob

    AW Guest

    Try asking your question in an HTML-related newsgroup. This is not
    ASP.Net-related.
    --
    To reply, remove a "l" before the @ sign.

    AW - MCT, MCSD.Net, MCAD.Net

    AW, Oct 30, 2003

  3. bob

    MC D Guest

    I've only been able to achieve this with style sheets. For example:

    <B style=""page-break-before:always"">&nbsp;</B>

    good luck

    -D
    }

    MC D, Oct 31, 2003