    any body know the code that i can fire page by email directly from my web page

    Pls help

    TP

    tp, May 26, 2005

  2. download this working example and see how everything works.
    this sends an html email

    http://www.powerasp.com/content/new/self_submitting_contact_form_using_cdosys.asp

    Kyle Peterson, May 27, 2005

  3. tp

    tp Guest

    Hi...

    thanks for reply

    can you give me some idea how do that exactly using Microsofy out look

    actuly i would like to attach my ASP form body to outlook new email body so
    that when i send that page that time i can use my outlook and get my address
    book easily

    pls reply me

    Thanks

    Tp