"page can not be displayed"

ugurceng

Hi ,
I wrote a project with .NET 2003
When I run the project on my local machine
(http://localhost/Proje1/default.aspx) there is no problem ,but when I try
to run it from any machine on my LAN the errors occurs "page can not be
displayed", likewise I can't display another page which belogs to another
project...
How can I solve this problem?

UGURCENG

Best regards...

Guest

Hey How exactly u r giving URL in the addressbar when u r accessing from
other machines.

ugurceng

Yes virtual directory exists on the server (on my machine)
I can run it on my machine but can't run it form other machine in my LAN ?

needin4mation

Can you run anything from the virtual directory? Can you run an html
or aspx page that is not in your project (just create one with a simple
hello world).