'Page can not be found' error with ASP.NET web service on IIS 6

Amit Save

I've a aspx page which calls a web method of a web service (which downloads
Images from remote server) and returns the status.

The applications runs perfectly alright on IIS 5.0. It takes almost 50 min
to download 1000 images.

But when try to run on IIS 6.0, the aspx page gives 'Error 404' in about 2
min. although the web service keep downloading the images. If I check the
exception log it says..'Operation Times out'.

My Session Time out is 180 min.
Connection time out of IIS doesn't make any difference on it.

Any clue?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Amit