"Page cannot be displayed" only when Back button used in IE after apply SSL

Frank

Hi,

I've applied a SSL cert to a portion of my website, which brings the user to
an https://mysite/login/Login.aspx page.
After successfully logging in, the user can browse around freely in the
https world.

Frequently the user may hit the back button in IE and receive a "Page
cannot be displayed error". This also happens sometime when going back to a
page works, but then going Forward fails with the same error message.

FireFox has no issues.

IE version 6.0.3790 128 bit

Any ideas?

Thanks,