    logs on the server and there doesn't seem to be anything obvious there. I'm
    not using any components. Can anybody give me an idea as to what might be
    causing this problem? Thanks, Jim

    JimO, Jan 28, 2007

  2. JimO

    Mark Rae Guest

    "JimO" <> wrote in message
    news:pq7vh.19842$...

    > I'm using classic ASP.

    Then you're in the wrong newsgroup: microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general

    Mark Rae, Jan 28, 2007

  3. Well, if you are using classic ASP, then you need to find a suitable group to
    post your question to. This group is strictly for ASP.NET questions and
    answers.
    Cheers,
    Peter

    --
    Site: http://www.eggheadcafe.com
    Short urls & more: http://ittyurl.net

    =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXIgQnJvbWJlcmcgW0MjIE1WUF0=?=, Jan 29, 2007