Page cannot be displayed

JimO

I'm using classic ASP. I made a change to a page and I got a Page Cannot
Be Displayed error. I changed the code back and now I get the same thing.
Other pages can run and access the db server. I tried taking out includes
and bypassing some code. I've also checked both the Application and Event
logs on the server and there doesn't seem to be anything obvious there. I'm
not using any components. Can anybody give me an idea as to what might be
causing this problem? Thanks, Jim

Guest

Well, if you are using classic ASP, then you need to find a suitable group to
post your question to. This group is strictly for ASP.NET questions and
answers.
Cheers,
Peter