Page Cannot Be Displayed

Johannes Setiabudi

I got a "Page Cannot Be Displayed" error on an aspx page I'm loading. The
page loads halfway and then I got the error. I don't think it is the mapping
since all other pages are loading fine. The only possible difference is that
this page has a lot of controls in it and it is huge.

If I remove some of the controls (does not matter which ones), it loads
fine.

Any hints?

Girish bharadwaj

Umm. you might want to try taking the controls that you removed, adding them
one by one to a different page and loading them. You might see errors that
might show you theproblem.
BTW: Turn on debugging so that it show the compiler output.

Johannes Setiabudi

I don't think it's the control ... I have debugging on ... so if it's the
control, I will get the compiler output. The thing is that the only thing I
got is "Page Cannot Be Displayed" error.

Joe