Page directive- Inherits

Guest

Hi

This could be easy for most of you, I come across with the following in one
of the aspx files

<%@ Page language="c#" Inherits="ASPDS.Admin" %>

, and under the bin directory I found a dll file named ASPDS.dll

Can anyone advise on how to interpret this?

TIA

Juan T. Llibre

There *is* something strange about it.

The keyword "Inherits" usually refers to a code-behind
class for the page to inherit. This can be any class derived
from the Page class, but does not refer to assemblies.

The usual way to refer to classes
in assemblies in the /bin directory is :

<%@ Import Namespace="YourClassName" %>

Look for a file named ASPDS.cs.

It should have a class named "Admin".

Guest

I don't know, because I found another aspx file with this line
<% @Page language="c#" Inherits="ASPDS.CreateOU" %>
yet another aspx file with
<% @Page language="c#" Inherits="ASPDS.XXXX" %>

I guess this is an assembly, but if this is a multifile assembly, why didn't
I find any *.netmodule file? Do you mean once we complied the final dll, we
would not need the reference file .netmodule at runtime?

Many Thanks

gaidar said:
It's just your project's assembly. Is it strange? I think not.

Gaidar