    be there. If I view the source and copy the text as a new page it sort
    of looks ok.

    I am wondering if anyone else has had a similar problem.
    Ian Semmel, Jan 17, 2008

  2. Based on the sketchy information provided, I can tell you that the problem
    is caused either by JavaScript or CSS.

    --
    HTH,

    Kevin Spencer
    Chicken Salad Surgeon
    Microsoft MVP

    Kevin Spencer, Jan 18, 2008

  3. Ian Semmel

    Ian Semmel Guest

    Yes, it is something to do with the css.

    The problem is not exactly what I described. What I have is a left
    column and a right column. If the form in the right column is too wide
    for the browser window, Safari displays it in the correct position and
    activates the horizontal scroll bar. IE moves it down below the left
    column (where I couldn't see it, hence the misinformation of the

    I have an MS sample somewhere that contains a lot of secret magic css
    which is supposed to deal with all this so I will start there. Thanks
    for your help.

    Ian Semmel, Jan 18, 2008