Page encoding ASP - RSS

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by Mettá, Jan 13, 2006.

  1. Mettá

    Mettá Guest

    I am getting an error in my attempt to run RSS feeds via ASP

    Error...
    encoded as "utf-8", but your server is reporting "US-ASCII"
    I've tried windows-1251 but do not seem to be able to change the output from
    the servers default

    The problem is the data from an Access db contains hyphens and ampersands
    etc which cause a problem if the db content in the xml is read as US-ASCII

    How can I encode the page in ASP so that it can display the correct encoding
    for xml.

    thanks

    ---

    Mettá, Jan 13, 2006