page error that I cannot isolate

Guest

any ideas?...
when my website loads, there are completely no errors until I click a box.
Whether it is a textbox or a combo box

The error says Line 115
Error: Object expected

I know that maybe asking a lot right now, but I cannot imagine what would
cause such an error.

I go to line 115 and completely comment out that code.
but line 115 can't be related to the action of clicking textboxes or combo
boxes- because line 115 is part of code that only happens when a command
button is pressed, so evidently it is related to something else.

Guest

Yes. I will display the code, but let me preface it with - I have taken the
code out and I still get the error.

Here is the code (this piece is in the Page_Init) part... the java script
is below this
Protected Sub Page_Init(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs)
Handles Me.Init

'sets a session timeout count
'that calls a java script at the bottom of this page's asp.net source
'the alert lets the user know that their session has expired and
they will be automatically
're-credentialled.

'this is accomplished by sending the user back to the
'FindMember.aspx'
'the FindMember.aspx page automatically handles the SUC machine
situation
'so if the user logged on from a SUC machine and it times out
'they will prompted with a LOGIN

'Regular machine users will simply see the 'Member Search' page.

Dim intRedirectTime As Integer = 2
mintTimeout = (Session.Timeout - intRedirectTime) * 60000
mstrLoginURL = ResolveUrl("~/FindMember.aspx")

End Sub

This code is on the ASP.NET Source right before the Ending Body tag
<script language="javascript">
window.setTimeout("endSession();",<%=mintTimeout%>);
function endSession()
{
alert('Your session has timed out, Re-checking your
credentials.');window.location='FindMember.aspx';
}
</script>

Guest

actually - I FOUND IT!
it was another -stray piece of Java script that I had attached to the
beginning table tag.

That was a perfect tip.