Page Expired - Back Button

Oscar Madrid

Hi..

Mi aspx use many controls, then click "next" and i got a "Preconfirmation Page", if the user needs to correct a mistake, there is a "Back Button" in mi aspx, wich must go back to the previous page, but with the values previously written, because the user doesn't have to write all once again, but I got that "the page has expired".

Is there any suggestion??

Tim_Mac

hi Oscar,
you need to implement some way of preserving the state of the control values
on the first page. you can copy them in one by one to session state,
cookies, etc. or you can use cross-page postbacks to access the values from
the previous page. this technique will allow you to access the previous
page controls if you use it on your Next/Back buttons.
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms178139(VS.80).aspx for more info.

hope this helps
tim