    Is there any suggestion??
    ---
    Posted via DotNetSlackers.com

    Oscar Madrid, Nov 4, 2006

  2. Oscar Madrid

    Tim_Mac Guest

    hi Oscar,
    you need to implement some way of preserving the state of the control values
    on the first page. you can copy them in one by one to session state,
    cookies, etc. or you can use cross-page postbacks to access the values from
    the previous page. this technique will allow you to access the previous
    page controls if you use it on your Next/Back buttons.
    http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms178139(VS.80).aspx for more info.

    hope this helps
    tim

    Tim_Mac, Nov 4, 2006