    be a programming issue or a security issue.

    Please advise

    Thank you
    Rahul Chatterjee, Jul 16, 2004

  2. With default web server settings, the expiring page is normal. With most
    apps, the back button is a pariah, so it is best to have the pages expire
    than to take a chance of duped data.

    You can explicitly force the pages to not expire, if you wish, but I would
    think about providing a try again button rather than turn this off ...
    unless you have code to avoid double submits.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think Outside the Box!
    "Rahul Chatterjee" <> wrote in message
    > Hello All
    >
    > I have a web pagewhich queries a db and displays information on the
    > subsequent page. On the subsequent page if I click back to previous page
    > (this is a button with javascript code on it), it takes me to the previous
    > page but the page says - "warning page expired". When I am in my company
    > work environment, I dont get this page, it properly displays the

    information

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\) [MVP], Jul 16, 2004