Page inheritance (template) doesn't work in virtual directory

gh0st54

An update on my original message

seens like virtual directory doesn't like page inheritance
I have taken my form in my Secure folder and made a duplicate in the
main site, it works fine from the main site but in the virtual
directory I get that error message : 'CS0234: The type or namespace
name 'PageBase' does not exist in the
class or namespace '<namespace>' (are you missing an assembly
reference?)'

I have put my using statement referencing my site namespace
how can i be missing a reference if i'm working in it ?
if i add the project to itself i get
: ... defined in muliple places

could it be a setting in IIS ?

can anyone help I really need to get this going

Thanks