Page is Displaying as code itself

balakrishnan.dinesh

hi frnds,

There is a problem in displaying the page itself, I have put
my html pages in server, the pages contains both html and javascript,
Some of the pages are displayed properly and some pages are displaying
as sourcecode itself, what we written for the page. this problem is
existing in my machine only,

My OS : 2003 professional ,Service pack1
IE : 6 , SP1

Please send me some solution for this , why it is happening

Rgrds
Dinesh...

Evertjan.

wrote on 26 feb 2007 in comp.lang.javascript:
hi frnds,

Please no SMS language.
There is a problem in displaying the page itself, I have put
my html pages in server, the pages contains both html and javascript,
Some of the pages are displayed properly and some pages are displaying
as sourcecode itself, what we written for the page. this problem is
existing in my machine only,

Try to start the page on the first line with: