    using the nav bar and you'll see. All the pages use the same banner
    and footers.

    crispy
    crispy, Dec 24, 2003

  2. William Tasso, Dec 24, 2003

  3. Quoth the raven named crispy <>:

    > on this page:
    > http://www.saneplanet.com/clients/nomadic/draft/in_prod.htm
    >
    > The entire page jerks to the right in NN7 eventhough the code is
    > pretty much identical to the other pages. Try going back and forth
    > using the nav bar and you'll see. All the pages use the same banner
    > and footers.

    Doesn't happen here, crispy. Win2K, Netscape 7.01, Firebird 0.7, IE6
    or Opera 7.22, and with JavaScript on or off. No jerks. <g>

    --
    -bts
    -This space intentionally left blank.
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Dec 24, 2003
  4. crispy

    DU Guest

    crispy <> wrote:
    > on this page:
    > http://www.saneplanet.com/clients/nomadic/draft/in_prod.htm
    >
    > The entire page jerks to the right in NN7 eventhough the code is
    > pretty much identical to the other pages. Try going back and forth
    > using the nav bar and you'll see. All the pages use the same banner
    > and footers.
    >
    > crispy

    No jerk to the right in NS 7.1 Compact.

    DU
    DU, Dec 24, 2003
  5. crispy

    brucie Guest

    brucie, Dec 24, 2003
  6. crispy

    crispy Guest

    Thanks guys for your replies.

    I took out the Scrub script (explained in the thread immediately
    before this one) and the jerkiness went away also.

    Don't know why.

    thanks for your help checking out the pages.

    crispy

    crispy, Dec 25, 2003