Page Level and Applicatoin Level Custom Errors

rranveer

I've been searching for ways to perform custom error handling in an asp
..net web application and have found two ways of doing it: Page Level
and Application Level. What I'm curious about is, which one to use?

As I'm somewhat new to asp .net, I'm unsure if both Page Level and
Applicatoin Level error handling have to be used in an application, or
if only one of them should be used.

Scott Allen

For a global error handler I feel the Application level is the best.
I'd use a page level error handler only if there is a specific action
to take during an error on the page.