Page Load event?

LL

Hi,

What's diff between the two page load event? I can debug the second one.

Please advice.

Thanks...

<script language="C#" runat="server">
protected void Page_Load(Object Src, EventArgs E)
</script>

aspxcs file

Natty Gur

Hi,

They are quit the same. The second one is preferred because he exist in
another file and thus separate visualization (HTML) from code.

Natty Gur[MVP]
Phone Numbers:
Office: +972-(0)9-7740261
Fax: +972-(0)9-7740261